Saturday, September 3, 2011

Beautiful morning!






























I saw so many beautiful spider's webs this morning in the orchard.  But grasping them on a photo was harder than I expected. Sometimes you can see so much more through your lens than with your own eyes.  But the webs just kept disappearing when I looked through my camera.  At last I took one picture I liked.
I really need to learn a bit more about photography and practice a whole lot more. If any of you have some tips, they are always welcome!!

2 comments:

  1. HI Lieve,

    Wow, soooo beautiful these pictures ... It almost looks like it is springtime again!

    x Dana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you really do seem to have a talent for photography. I cannot believe the pictures you are taking ! Absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete