Sunday, October 2, 2011

Indian Summer



















As you can see by my four seasons scene, I had to change it to autumn.  But last week we really had an Indian summer over here and it is still so nice and warm.  It feels like summer has finally arrived!













On the other hand, if I look at all the nice golden colours of the leaves I must admit it's definitely autumn.  So I will not change it back to summer.  Maybe I should add a fifth season ...
Although indian summer is not really an official season, it's my favourite one : lovely colours in nature, beautiful sunrises in foggy weather, warm sun during the day and not too hot to fall asleep at night.   I hope everyone is enjoying this great indian summer!

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty!! did you needle felted it?

    It is a bit confusing this wether. Yesterday indian summer - today rain!

    I 've also changed my home decoration from summer to autumn. I will post a picture tomorrow.

    hope to see you soon ... it is too long ago!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really lovely. I think you should do something for the 'indian summer' its also my favourite season.

    ReplyDelete