Sunday, November 27, 2011

Celebration!




















 Today, I made this cake for my family.  I was inspired by a dutch magazine I bought this week.  There was a picture of a beautiful pie in it with these words written on the pie : WE ARE SO GOOD TOGETHER.  And indeed this is how I feel when I think of my kids and husband. 
Lately we've been a very busy family, even during the weekends.  And today, we were all at home so I decided to treat them well and I wanted to celebrate us just because we are a family. 




















Of course my cake didn't look as pretty as the one in the magazine.  But they didn't care!!  We really enjoyed our little celebration today.

I hope you had a lovely weekend too!!


3 comments:

  1. Ik wordt er helemaal vrolijk van - wat een bijzondere taart. Jij mag echt trots zijn op jou prachtige gezin!

    xx Dana

    ReplyDelete
  2. ....mmmhmmm, what a great idea! To enjoy little moments like this - sitting together, eating cake.....so important.
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat een leuk idee! Prachtige tekst!
    Ik voel zoveel warmte in jullie gezin!
    x

    ReplyDelete