Saturday, November 12, 2011

Crochet light






















Yesterday I had the most perfect day. Over here it was a holiday.  Finally a day off without any obligations!!  So I slept in, had my favourite drink, a cappuccino with cinnamon, and did some crocheting. I'm trying out some new things.
Every year when the days get shorter and the nights longer, I have the urge of lighting my house just by using lots of candles.  It's so cozy!  So this year I'm crocheting around glass tealight holders or glass jars. 




















These are the ones I made yesterday.  I still have to practise a lot more and I'm trying out different patterns.  But I really love how the light shines through it.  So I will be making a lot more of these lights, I'm totally hooked. 

I hope you are all having a great weekend too!!

4 comments:

  1. This looks really great, a must-have for the winter-time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow!! This is so beautiful - It is so refind.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so beautiful, I love how the light shines through them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nou zeg ! Heb jou talent geen einde ? Waarom verkoop jij deze niet op een Etsy shop ? Zoooo mooi ! xxx

    ReplyDelete