Thursday, November 3, 2011

Felt dog





















                                    Isn't he cute?



















For a while now my kids keep asking for a dog.  I really love dogs, especially this one, but I already have enough work with my children.  Everybody is trained over here and I'm not yet ready to start over again with a puppy.  So for now, I made them this dog!!  He doesn't need a lot of care, only a bit of dusting.  
I don't know if you can tell but it's a beagle.  Of course it is not the same as the real thing, but he definitely stole my heart!!

3 comments:

  1. So is he or she? it is very very cute.. I like it.. I agree about the training part.. trust me everybody would love to play with the puppy fro an hour or so, then it is mom who has to take care of it.. I hope you can find a dog like Toffi, took about 3 years to become fully trained ... now she is the best discipline dog in the world.. of course she is my dog.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is sooo cute! I hope you will make him some other dog-friends to play with.

    x

    ReplyDelete